Tax Consultant Services at Briody & Co. Chartered Accountants
As a leading provider of Tax Consultancy in Ireland, the team at TJ Briody & Co. can grow your business, increase your profits, save you money on tax and do it without causing any stress. We do this by establishing your goals and developing your business plan.
When you work with our team, you can expect easy to understand advice, friendly service from staff with decades of experience and carefully outlined tax strategies.
Over the past number of years, the self assessment system has brought increased challenges to individuals, sole traders, partnerships and companies. We recognise this and provide a full personal tax service and customised solutions based on extensive, specialised experience.
Our Tax Services include:
- Tax Compliance Services including preparation of personal and partnership Tax Returns.
- Personal Tax Advice and Planning including employee global mobility issues.
- Succession Planning including Gift and Inheritance Tax advice
- Trusts & Estates including Discretionary Trusts
- Tax Advice for High Net Worth Individuals and High Earners
- Residence and Domicile issues including advice for overseas individuals moving to Ireland and Irish citizens planning to live and work abroad
- Advice on Employee Share Schemes
- Advice on Employment & Investment Incentive Schemes (EII), Investment in Films, etc.
- Tax Advice on Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, PRSI, Universal Social Charge, Capital Acquisition Tax and Stamp Duty
- Revenue Inspections, Investigations and Appeals
Cross Border Tax Advice & Support:
TJ Briody & Co. Chartered Accountants have specialist expertise in the area of cross border taxation with over 20 years experience of dealing with both the Revenue Commissioners (Irish tax authority) and HM Revenue & Customs (UK tax authority).
Our cross border tax advisors provide expert guidance to both individuals and business owners falling into some of the following categories:
- Individuals who live in Ireland but are employed in the UK;
- Individuals who live in the UK but are employed in Ireland;
- Individuals who are in receipt of foreign income; and
- Business owners who operate in Ireland and/or the UK.
For expert advice in the area of cross border tax, please contact a member of our professional team on (042) 935 7033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org